Autobahn Wheels warrant to the original purchaser that its wheels will be free of any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year after the date of original purchase. Warranty is only valid when the wheels are properly installed and limited to use on a normal road and highway driving conditions. Potholes or road hazards incidents are not consider for warranty coverage under any circumstances.
Autobahn Wheels agree (at its discretion) to repair or replace any wheel found to be faulty in materials or workmanship after inspection.
Autobahn Wheels will not be held responsible for transportation costs, any damage or loss caused by delay, failure or any consequential damage rising from any other charges incurred in the replacement of a defective product.
WARRANTY IS AUTOMATICALLY VOID ON ANY WHEEL THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED IN ANY MANNER, SUCH AS BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER, OFFSET, CENTER-BORE OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Wash damage, chemicals, caustic cleaning agents and climate conditions (road salt).
- Any appearance defect (scratches) in wheels that have been damage during mounting or which have been display.
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by shipping, transporting, off-road use, abuse, accident or negligence caused by any involved party.
ANY AUTOBAHN WHEEL THAT NOT COMFORT TO THIS WARRANTY WILL BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED AFTER A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA) HAS BEEN OBTAINED BY CALLING (323) 736-0120 AND A DATED SATISFACTORY PROOF OF PURCHASE INCLUDE WITH THE WEIGHT PRE-PAID TO OUR FACILITY. SUCH REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL NOT INCLUDE REMOVAL OR INSTALLATION OF ANY TIRE. AN AUTOBAHN WHEEL REPRESENTATIVE WILL REVIEW ALL WARRANTY RETURNS. IF A RETURNED WHEEL IS FOUND NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO WARRANTY COVERAGE, THE WHEEL WILL BE RETURN TO THE SENDER, WITHOUT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT THE SENDER EXPENSE.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE EXPRESS WARRANTY GIVING BY AUTOBAHN WHEELS AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
BEFORE MOUNTING A TIRE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THIS CHECKLIST. ONCE YOU MOUNT A TIRE ON ANY WHEEL, IT IS NOT RETURNABLE FOR ANY REASON.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS WILL VOID ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY.
- Check the part number, color & bolt pattern (PCD) is correct for the specific vehicle in question,
- Check for protections on the hub mounting face. Ensure the wheels are clear of any screws, rivets, retaining clips or balancing weights.
- The wheel do not come in contact with any of the front or rear hubs, brake caliper, baking or suspension components of the vehicle.
- Check the correct hub-centric ring will be used for the specific wheel application.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LUG NUTS RE-TORQUED AFTER 25 MILES OF USED. FAILURE TO RE-TORQUE COULD CAUSE A SERIOUS ACCIDENT RESULTING IN BODILY INJURY. RE-TORQUING MUST BE DONE ANY TIME THE WHEEL LUG-NUT IS REMOVED FOR ANY REASON
IF AT ANYTIME YOU HIT A HARD OBJECT (CURB, POTHOLE, ETC.) OR HAVE ANY ACCIDENT AND HAVE VISUAL DAMAGE, ALWAYS HAVE YOUR WHEELS INSPECTED FOR A FRACTURE. IF A FRACTURE IS FOUND, RE-PLEASE THE WHEEL IMMEDIATELY.